Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's Going on at My Place!

So I've been pretty busy of late, which for me is very exciting and meaning that my little business is growing which I am very proud of, and loving the extra work that I have to do to keep up :)

So today at my place there is lots of bibs being sewn.


wetbags being pieced together,


and alot more larger wetbags being cut out, but I dont have a photo of that!

Im getting ready for the market, as you can probably tell.

So a shameless plug, I will be at the Monkey Markets on Sunday,

Brighton Bowls Club, Brighton.

For details head to their website.

I have also been baking today...


I am dying to eat this strawberry shortcake that I made this afternoon. It is SO simple to make!

you just put in 2 1/2 cups of SR flour in a bowl, 
make a well in the center and pour in 1 cup of cream and 1 cup of lemonade and stir until smooth.

Then you simply put it in a springform pan and bake at 200 degrees celsius for 35minutes.

After its cool, you turn it out, cut it in half and spread jam on the base, top with cream and strawberries and you are done!

YUM!

Anyway, Im back to sewing, cooking dinner and dealing with school holidays...

Have a good one, and I hope to see you at the markets.

Amy xo


2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh yum you made cake - where do you live? I might come knocking!

Becky said...

That cake looks wonderful! Yummo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails