Thursday, July 23, 2009

Its been a while...

So its been a while since I have sewn anything. I have been very busy with my kiddies. My son has been sick and in hospital. And school holidays are always a killer and my DD is full of beans ready for mummy to tell her how to distribute them! A few things Ive done over my break from sewing and life in general??

Ruth and I made a man with a balloon....



I got a new coffee machine... mmmm coffee...


My nephew Jack was born...




And i made him some nappies ...



Oliver got a new highchair and loves it!!!
Oliver went to hospital...

and had this removed from his oesophagus...


He was a total champ and made lots of new friends with the nurses who all fell in love with him! He even loved the fact that he had a drip in his arm! Cos then he could bash stuff with the splint!! haha!!

Olly had his first go on a swing... ate some bark too...




Ruth had a great time swinging too!!
So thats a brief summary of the last month... LOL!!!! Hopefully will be back behind the machines again soon :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails