Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Creative Space

This week in my creative space I have been pattern drafting. I have been making a new design for my market stalls so that I can offer dress and nappy packs. (also, this is a fantastic excuse to use my lovely girly fabrics to make some perdy dresses)




So as you can see from the photo, I have my trusty pattern making books on the right as well as my notebook so I can write my measurements and notes in. On the machine is the dress (well its to my daughter's size so its more a top) and in the background the book I have been reading for about 12mths... Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

Ive also been doing some Christmas sewing. I started making some felt fruit and veg last night and today I hope to get started on some other stuff also. Ahh under the pump again... LOL as always...

Head HERE for more creative space goodness.

2 comments:

yael yaniv said...

looks lije you've got your hands full with yummy stuff - can't wait to see the results...(-:

Beck said...

The felt fruit sounds interesting! Lots happening in your space, have fun xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails