Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New website!!

Exciting News!!

I have been working flat out for the last 2 weeks, writing a new website for WeePantz! Its been a slog, but its almost done, I will be finishing it off in the next few days with a celebratory store stocking on Sunday the 14th of Feb.

Please, Please go check out the site, Ive worked very hard on it and would love to know what you guys think!

http://www.weepantz.com/ is the address!

In other news, I have just this week taken over as the coordinator for the Vic branch of the Australian Nappy Network (ANN) their site here. Im pretty excited, and cant wait to continue with my advocacy for cloth nappies in another new way :)

Also... Markets on Saturday!!
This one is The Sisters' Market
Brunswick Town Hall
233 Sydney Road Brunswick
10am - 4pm
Come and say hello!!
more details of who else will be there here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, the new look webbie is great! It's not working properly for me atm, I'll pop back by in the next few days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails