Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Creative Space

Today in the space I am clearing out getting ready for my store stocking on June 1st. So I am working to finish this jacket before the weekend. I have done one fitting so far, and it looks and feels good. 

Here is a sneaky peek at the pocket, I have never done a lot of the things I have to do here, like easing the seams together, doing an in-seam pocket and the lining is something I am yet to tackle but it will be something I've not done either.

So far so good, going slowly and paying attention is the key.


that thread laying across the top is annoying me, but I'm not about to go and take a new photo, I have sewing to do! 

For more spaces, check out Kirsty's place

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oooo... I wanna see more of what you're making.
Isn't it just a fantastic feeling learning new things? I'm tackling a zip-up vest at the moment - something very new for me too.

...although thinking about it sometime the feelings during the process can be a bit up and down, like a rollercoaster, but the buzz when you finally nail it. Out of this world.

Wishing you much luck with your sewing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails