Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Creative Space

This week in my space I am doing a lot of appliqué and just general nappy sewing for a focus group sample for one of my potential wholesalers. All sounds very interesting doesn't it? well I HOPE to have more news on this soon.

I also confirmed this afternoon that we will be stocking in a handmade baby shop in NSW as well! very exciting, and I will tell you more as things progress :)



Now for the photos... well there has been a lot of appliqué in my space of late. Apparently my Animal Friends Nappies are VERY popular, which is great, and it means I am getting SOOOO much better at appliqué. I can get through one in a couple of minutes now! AWESOME!



The going around of tight corners is proving to be much easier, and looks neat still! I'm pretty excited about this, as it has always been my #1 struggle with appliqué.


I am also loving my new eye embroidery technique. Something Im sure everyone else was up to speed on, and I finally caught up with the bus. LOL! But it looks so much neater and is sooo soo much easier to do!


Voila! Beautiful Froggy! 

Head over to Kirsty's to see what everyone else is up to this week!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Congrats on the shop news - that's fabulous, and will surely keep you very busy indeed!

Megan said...

what a wonderful froggie, very neat applique indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails