Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its been too long...

**blush** it has been almost 6 weeks since I posted. I have been so incredibly busy that I have hardly had time to come up for air.



I've recently started selling my nappies to a store called Fluffy Buns. The lovely misty is now stocking my products in her new online store. Head over and check her out!

I have also been doing a lot of markets and making custom nappies, which is taking up alot of my time. The boy has been very unsettled of late, he seems to have allergies which we are unsure of what they are, lactose it seems which for my cheese eating, yoghurt loving little man is a tough habit to break!


Anyway, I hope to be in more often from now on... I am slowly getting a hold on my time, mainly by getting up at 5am to sew, it is actually very nice at that time of the morning with no kids around to bug you and it is just you and the machine humming away.

Ive also been buying LOTS of new fabric lately, which is lots of fun for the production of bibs etc. I also acquired some Alexander Henry fabric recently at my local sewing shop for a highway robbery price of $3 per meter. I still have no idea what I will do with it, but I couldn't let designer fabric sit in a shop at that price and not buy it! I will post about that another day, because I actually got a few gorgeous things that day all from the bargain bin!

Until next time :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails