Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Market of 2010

Tomorrow I will be heading into Morabbin to the Monkey Markets. This will be my last market for 2010, and there will be some absolutely gorgeous stall holders, including myself, there is about 79 stalls!! Definitely something for your last minute Christmas gifts.


One of these things would be my gorgeous blanket and nappy sets... great gift for a new bubba...



or one of these luscious red minky nappies would be fantastic for a gorgeous Christmas bottom!! 


or you could simply indulge in some gorgeous fluffy goodness for your bub!!

Some of the other stall holders are zee and me, Fuzzy Creations, Narelle, Mulberry Tree Organic, and many others!! So head out to the market and grab some gorgeous, handmade goodies for Christmas presents, or just for you!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails