Thursday, May 19, 2011

Here It Is!

That thing I have been stitching away on for the last week is finally complete, and it is just too darn cute!


Take a look at the gorgeous custom named nappy I made for my little man!


Its got gorgeous designer fabric from the front, beautiful dark charcoal minky through the body of the nappy, and a gorgeous embellished back panel.


Yep! All of those letters are hand stitched with blanket stitch for something extra special for my little man.


And there's two little elephants, also hand stitched onto the wings.


This is also just so cute, the I is dotted with a hand embroidered elephant.

I have taken some beautiful photos of Mr 2yo wearing his new nappy, and I hope to upload them soon for you all to see.

Keen on getting a custom embellished nappy for your little one?? Send me an e-mail and we can organize getting one made up for you!





1 comment:

Softbots Australia said...

Looks fantastic Amy! I'm sure Oliver will love looking so stylish. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails