Saturday, August 1, 2009

My beautiful boy is 10 months old today! I cant believe he has grown so quickly! Soon I will have a toddler on my hands! Hes so beautiful and Im loving every minute of being his mum even if he is nothing but trouble!









Now back to sewing... I bought some embroidery thread yesterday which I am using on my nappies. I made a really cute paw print one, but because it was my first, I will have to keep it for Oliver as its slightly off centre and a little bit dodgy.

I used a piece of paper as a makeshift backing stabilizer because the minkee kept getting caught in the feed dog of my machine... Im looking forward to doing some more embroidery too! I might do some for Miss Ruth on some clothes and of course on my nappies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails