Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Creative Space

Today in "the space" I am making Bibs.

  


At my last market I sold out of bibs which was a pretty crazy inconvenience for my customers because there weren't many to choose from by the end. (don't look at my ugly guitar playing mangled hands haha)


 so for the market this weekend I am making up HEAPS!!


And I'm using lots of new fabrics which is exciting :) Apparently I have been sewing so fast that the machine gets speed wobbles, the cotton pops of the spoke on top of the machine and then breaks! haha. That has never happened before...


Next week I will be back on nappies, so I am enjoying the non snapping week! hee hee. Until then... I should probably go back to sewing before the boy awakes from his nap...

For more spaces, head over here

7 comments:

Sally said...

Good luck at your next market - those fabrics are delicious.

Karen said...

You can never have too many bibs Amy! I've been known to buy one when out and I've forgotten one, the colours look great.

Steph said...

How much fun is using new fabric! Everything looks lovely. Hope you have a sunny weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Love that birdie fabric - I do believe I have a piece around here somewhere, awaiting its purpose!

Unknown said...

I am making bibs too! Well cutting them out at least.

good luck at the markets.

Carmel said...

I just love that birdie fabric. The bibs look great.

Fippa said...

The birdy fabric is ultra cute and ready for the impending baby vomit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails