Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Well what a lovely morning! I awoke to a lovely man (that would be my partner) saying happy birthday, Im off to work. And shortly followed by Olly giggling through the baby monitor and Ruth going in to play with him. So a few extra moments peace. what a lovely present!!

I recieved some fabric from my lovely mother in law which I will use to make some little explorer overalls for Olly! :-) I will photograph it later and add the photos to ths post :-)


creamy/brownish linnen; "birdie" by my sister and me designs for moda; "farmers market" by sandi henderson; "xox" by holly johnson (I think...)

Fabrics are unironed straight from the wash, sorry bout that....

Have a happy day readers!!

Amy xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails