Thursday, January 14, 2010

Market Prep... again....

Okay so this Sunday I am off to the market again! I am very excited and cant wait to go out for the day and meet some mums, dads, grandparents, aunties, uncles etc etc etc.

I havent been able to sew any more nappies this month as all my fabric suppliers have been closed for Christmas, but I do have a few in stock from last month which is good. I will have the new pop over bibs that I made last week and a few samples of my new overalls design for little boys so that they can be pre-ordered for those who want to get in early!!

I'll also have plenty of dresses available! Still lots left over from last month!!

I cant wait to see everyone there! might chuck a sneak peek of the overalls on here later hey?!

Happy reading friends!!

Amy xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails