Thursday, December 3, 2009

Advent Blog-a-long #3 - Dec 3rd (My Creative Space)

Okay so #2 post was on the first and I skipped yesterday... really already shapeing up to being really good at this whole posting thing!! hahaha!!!!!

Well today, I thought I would share a pic of a little gift I made for Ruth's friend's birthday on the weekend. The party was on Saturday, and on Friday night I mentioned to Ruth that we would go buy something for her friend, and then she proceeded to BEG me to make something!! So I threw together a little purse, some bracelets and some hairties.

Ruth's little friend LOVED her gift... sooo glad!!!!


the finished gift just prior to wrapping on.
3 bracelets made from beads I had laying around
2 hairties made from buttons I got in a christmas mixed bag from Spotlight
1 purse (Burda 8235) made from some fabric I picked up at Spotlight.



the finished, wrapped gift, (yes thats christmas paper hahaa) complete with a card I whipped up at the last minute.

Ahh the joys of being unprepared to craft! Turned out pretty good after all!!!

Now back to dresses!!

Amy xo

More creative Spaces HERE

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

What a gorgeous handmade gift. So sweet that your makings are in such hot demand.

Nic Wood said...

I love your little purse - just the inspiration I needed for a little bsg/purse to put my nieces christmas presents in. Off to find a tutorial for somehthing similar!
Thanks
Nic xx

PS - how sweet that your daughter knows how special a handmade gift can be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails