Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My own little kick in the pants...

Okay so I have been promising to make things for our house ever since we moved in... (a year ago) and have been putting it off and putting it off. But I have decided to finally get my act into gear. Ive decided to recover the cushions in the lounge and do up my bedroom. I figure Mick and I need to sleep in there, I want it o be our own little slice of heaven, so I need to make it that way!! So I'll be making curtains for the windows and a roman blind for the ensuite. Maybe (if Im feeling like punishing myself) I will make a new doona cover for our bed and some cushions. (as much as Mick will hate the cushions)

So thats the plan. Hopefully I will get started on it this week... :-S

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails