Monday, April 27, 2009

Sneaky Spotlight Bargains

I sneaked off to Spotlight today to get some fabric for my handbag which I will be making tomorrow. Olly was really unbearable today. Quite a pain really, so lots of cuddles and not much sewing got done today, but hopefully tomorrow I can get a little bit done. :)

Back on topic.... I got a few bargains from the remnant bin, some green jersey for a t-shirt... not sure which child will recieve that one. Some blue puppy fabric thats a heavy cotton, will be using that one for Olly's sleeping bag which I intend to make sometime in the next few weeks and lastly some stripey cotton which i will probably use as feature fabric on a pair of pants for Ruth :)



My picture is a little blurry due to lack of natural light, but I am pretty impressed with my scores!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails