Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Handbag

I decided the other day to make myself a new handbag. I got some chocolate brown suede from Spotlight and used some quilters Cotton that I had in my stash. I didnt have chocolate brown thread so I decided to use a contrasting colour that matched both fabrics, Aqua. The end result? I love it! Cant wait to go out with it and show it off to all!







Im pretty proud of this because having never made a bag before I decided on the task of designing it myself... I think I did a pretty good job and thanks to the thousands of tutorials I read to figure out how a bag went together! I think I read pretty much every tute I could find.


3 comments:

Sahra said...

That bag is just awesome Amy! You should be very proud. I really need to make myself some bags

Karen said...

Amy this bag looks great, I love the colours - I have those dots in pink and chocolate - they're great.

Little Munchkins said...

The bag looks great! I think the fabrics you chose go very well together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails