Friday, October 8, 2010

DOH!



Haha, so today I was sitting here thinking and wondering why my market email hadn't arrived yet for tomorrow. After checking with the bank that the payment went through I decided to call CMA and ask if it was running late.

I just started to say that I was a stall holder at tomorrow's market in Werribee Park when the lovely lady on the other end of the phone told me that the market wasn't tomorrow at all, it was in fact NEXT Saturday. Oh well, more time to make more stock right? And a well deserved day off tomorrow! I wonder what I will do with myself? Probably sew :p

So if you were intending to visit me at the market tomorrow, don't! Come next week instead :) I will have some gorgeous new boy nappies!!


2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I was wondering after reading your blog the other night too. I hadn't seen any advertising yet!

Snooze said...

It's amazing how those thing happen sometimes.
my blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails