Friday, October 15, 2010

Today is....

WET!!

The rains are here (hee hee that reminds me of the corn ad), so we have opted to hibernate for the day.  

I was supposed to get up at 6am, but opted to stay in bed and listen to the rain pouring outside and cuddle my little boy Olly who had joined me at 5.30am.

I was booked into the gym this morning and I ditched in favour of cleaning my house and sewing bibs and nappies.

Oliver was meant to nap, so I can get some work done, but he seems to have missed the hibernation memo, all he wants to do is run around like a mad man...

Tomorrow I am meant to go to the market... I am hoping this rain clears up so I can!

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I saw on facebook that it's cancelled and re-scheduled for next weekend instead. Apparently the car park is under water!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails