For my first auction, raising money for the Flood Appeal. I am offering a designer nappy set made with Alexander Henry 2D Zoo Fabric.
The set is made of -
1 x WeePantz Designer All In Two Nappy
Made with gorgeous Baby Pink Minky and Beautiful Alexander Henry Designer Fabric.
1 x WeePantz Bib
Made with matching fabric to the Nappy and backed with terry towelling.
The Little Details...
The size of the nappy is a standard WeePantz Small, which will fit bub from about 4kg until 11kg. For more information on WeePantz sizing with waist measurements please click here.
The absorbent snap in booster pad for this nappy is made from 420GSM bamboo fleece which is designed to absorb LOTS of liquid. There is also a "stay dry layer" that will sit next to baby's skin so that they don't feel wet like with traditional cloth nappies. For more information on the nappy and what is in it etc. click here.
For those of you who haven't tried modern cloth nappies before, these are a great starter as they are very easy to use. You can read some more about Modern Cloth Nappies Here.
The bib is one sized. It will fit a baby from birth to be used as a burp cloth right up until about 2years (depending on your baby's head size, these bibs still fit quite comfortably around my son's 50cm head). The surface area of the bib is approximately 25cm x 50cm making it catch all of the drips.
The RRP of this set is approximately $45.
How This Auction Works.
1. Bidding will start at $20 Australian.
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount AND your e-mail address. Please ensure that your bid is higher than the previous bid.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone and postage will be FREE worldwide.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at 9PM EDST on Monday the 24th of January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment contains your email address :] ). The winner will pay their amount directly to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of your payment via email. Once your payment has been received I will post your nappy set to you.
7. If you have any questions please contact me.
8. Thank you for participating and happy bidding.
**teddy bear not included**