Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something to brighten my day...

Firstly... Don't forget to bid on the auctions! Links over on the far right side bar!

You might remember that a little while ago, I found a button on the ground at the market... Not long afterwards, my sister came to visit me and turned it into a beautiful flower which I proceeded to leave on my bench... (I'm so very organised... :-| )

Anyway, I was tidying up yesterday and found it so I turned it into something to brighten up my sewing room...


I stuck some magnets to the back, and now it will sit on my order board :)


So it was a lovely little bit of improvisation that I will notice every day :)

(ps dont look at the brown bit, I may have spilled coffee on it...)

What is something you have improvised on that turned out to be something to brighten your day?

1 comment:

Carmel said...

That's an awesome use for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails