Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh so Green and Spotty

I made some of these up last year but never got around to posting them on the website, so as of today they are available to purchase online.

I am in love with this fabric. It is so soft, so fluffy and absolutely gorgeous. 


These nappies are available in both the All In One & All In Two styles and all 3 of the WeePantz Sizes.

The inside of these nappies is made from microfleece, absolutely soft and droolworthy, as well as keeping your bub dry after they wet. And we have the usual WeePantz absorbency sewn into them!

Head over to my nappy information page if you require more info on how my nappies work or what is in them, it also outlines the difference between my AIO and AI2 nappies.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails